dont tell me you didnt see this coming
x-men + text posts (11/?)
YOU KIDS THESE DAYS AND YER FANCY “SPRINTING” AND “MOTION CONTROLS”
WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE WE COULDN’T MAKE LINK RUN FASTER
NO, WE HAD TO ROLL ACROSS HYRULE FIELD TO MAKE IT TO KAKARIKO BY NIGHTFALL
BAREFOOT, IN THE SNOW, TAPPING THE A BUTTON REPEATEDLY FOR 10 MILES
AND WE WERE GRATEFUL
On a scale from Sokka to Tuxedo Mask how well did your relationship with a moon princess gf turn out
My anaconda don’t wanna go to class tomorrow
"charles will probably be bald in apocaly-"
there are certain characters/families in the Harry Potter canon that are described as having fair or pale skin, the Potter line isn’t one of them. Harry and James both have canonically jet-black untidy hair but no canon ethnicity. Harry has “great skin”.
because kara’s galinda is just too adorable to be real
COLLECTION OF MERLIN FACTS
that you probably didn’t think about.
- Both of Arthur’s parents died on his birthday
- Arthur killed the love of Merlin’s life and Merlin never told him about it, just forgave him in silence
- Merlin actually never took that famous day off. In ten years. So Merlin was literally with Arthur every day for ten years.
- Gwaine died thinking he had failed everyone.
- It was implied that Gwen married Sir Leon after Arthur’s death.
- It is even more interesting since Gwen used to work in Leon’s family house when they were younger.
- Gwaine and Leon were the only one of Arthur’s knights that were from a noble family.
- Merlin wore the official oufit of a Camelot’s servant only once.
- Aithusa never learnt to talk, and also grew crippled since it was locked down with Morgana in a well for such a long time.
- Arthur taught Merlin how to fight with swords.
- Merlin never actually had a seat on the Round table when it was brought to Camelot
- Arthur never found out about Merlin’s dragonlord powers.
- Arthur also never knew that Balinor was Merlin’s father.
- Merlin fell onto the river once when he was in the woods with Arthur, but we never saw it on screen.
- Uther was the only one of Arthur’s relatives that didn’t double-cross him.
- Merlin didn’t ever end up in the stocks after season one.
- Several people thought Merlin was secretly a cross-dresser.
- Uther knew about Gaius’ magic, but had made Gaius swear that he’d never use it again. Gaius broke his promise about 20 years later when Merlin was dying.
- Merlin and Morgana could have probably communicated telepathically, but they never did.
- When Merlin said ‘I’m glad to be your servant, until the day I die’, he was literally saying he’d be with Arthur forever, since he’s immortal.
- Kilgarrah hinted that he was slowly dying in season five, and since Aithusa never learnt to talk and sided with Morgana, Merlin lost both of his dragons. In other words, he has been literally alone almost 1000 years when we saw him on the final seconds of the show.
why didn’t harry use the chamber of secrets when teaching dumbledore army? i mean, only HE could open the door?
because the giant basilisk skeleton might have been a distraction
if anything it sets the mood
IT’S FUNNY BECAUSE HIS VOICE ACTOR IS JON SNOW
Ravenclaw: Do it once you’ve gathered enough relevant information.
Hufflepuff: Do it with integrity.
Slytherin: Do it on your own terms.
Gryffindor: Do it for the vine.